Doctor of Informatics from Université Lille 1 – Sciences et Technologies
I am Dr. N. Papoulias, my main area of expertise is Programming Languages & Tools for Pervasive Computing. I have been experimenting with different aspects of the programming cycle, with a primary focus on parsing, reflection, debugging, simulation and modeling. I am currently investigating the design and use of domain-specific languages for systems programming and interdisciplinary research.
- Accepted invitation to serve in the PC (and Session Chair) of DLS 2019 (Dynamic Languages Symposium) Co-located with SPLASH 2019 — Deadline for submission (29 May — abstract — 5 June paper). More info at: https://conf.researchr.org/home/dls-2019/
- Video overview and live-sessions for the Lan.d.s platform:
- Live session show-casing the Geranium Project: https://t.co/NvSsy3Z8eP
- Accepted invitation to serve in the PC of NGPS 2019 (in Limassol, Cyprus !) Next Generation Programming Paradigms and Systems, track of the 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing (deadline: September 10, 2018) https://ngps2019.github.io/
- Accepted invitation to serve in the PC of OOPS 2018 (in Pau, France this year !)
Object-Oriented Programming Languages and Systems (deadline: September 25, 2017, extended) http://oops.disi.unige.it/OOPS18
- Accepted invitation to serve in the PC of DLS 2017 (Dynamic Languages Symposium) Co-located with SPLASH 2017 — Deadline for submission (26 May — abstract — 2 June paper). More info at: http://conf.researchr.org/track/dls-2017/dls-2017
Research Interests: Programming Languages, Tools and Environments, Simulation and Modeling, Reflection, Debugging, Communication Middlware, Human-Computer Interaction, Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, Cryptography, Epistimology
Independently studying Philosophy in contact with the “International School of Logic of History“.