Director of Research 🚀 Bringing the Future Back 😎 !
Proud father of the Lan.d.s Platform: https://npapoylias.gitlab.io/lands-project/
(previously) CS Researcher @ Univ. Grenoble Alpes , VeriAMOS Project, Erods / LIG lab.
Doctor of Informatics from Université Lille 1 – Sciences et Technologies
I am Dr. N. Papoulias, a Director of Research leading by example teams of engineers, designers and researchers towards a more sustainable technological Future for Humanity. My main area of expertise is end-to-end prototyping of bleeding-edge CS ideas beyond the current State Of the Art. My academic background spans a wide-range of domains focusing on: Programming Languages & Tools, Pervasive Computing, Formal Methods, AI, Parsing, Reflection, Debugging as well as Simulation and Modeling. I am currently investigating ways to advance the Democratization of our Technological Environments through: Alternative Software, Design and Development Paradigms for Interdisciplinary Research.
- Accepted the position of Director of Research 😎 at: Orgdlabs 🚀
- Received a lovely Recognition Certificate for 2020, from the Journal of Software and Systems Modeling (https://twitter.com/npapoylias/status/1346159840201236487)
- Accepted invitation to serve in the PC (and Session Chair) of DLS 2019 (Dynamic Languages Symposium) Co-located with SPLASH 2019 — Deadline for submission (29 May — abstract — 5 June paper). More info at: https://conf.researchr.org/home/dls-2019/
- Video overview and live-sessions for the Lan.d.s platform:
- Live session show-casing the Geranium Project: https://t.co/NvSsy3Z8eP
- Accepted invitation to serve in the PC of NGPS 2019 (in Limassol, Cyprus !) Next Generation Programming Paradigms and Systems, track of the 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing (deadline: September 10, 2018) https://ngps2019.github.io/
- Accepted invitation to serve in the PC of OOPS 2018 (in Pau, France this year !)
Object-Oriented Programming Languages and Systems (deadline: September 25, 2017, extended) http://oops.disi.unige.it/OOPS18
- Accepted invitation to serve in the PC of DLS 2017 (Dynamic Languages Symposium) Co-located with SPLASH 2017 — Deadline for submission (26 May — abstract — 2 June paper). More info at: http://conf.researchr.org/track/dls-2017/dls-2017
Research Interests: Programming Languages, Tools and Environments, Pervasive Computing, Simulation and Modeling, Reflection, Debugging, Formal Methods, AI, Communication Middleware, Human-Computer Interaction, Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, Epistemology
Independently studied Philosophy in contact with the “International School of Logic of History“.