Director of Research 🚀 Bringing the Future Back 😎 !
Proud father of NeuroQL and the Lan.d.s Platform:
(previously) CS Researcher @ Univ. Grenoble Alpes , LIG lab.
Doctor of Informatics from Université Lille 1 – Sciences et Technologies
Qualified for teaching & research by the French Ministry of Higher-Education
Eligible for the rank of Maître de conférences — N° of qualification: 20227271472 [G-Scholar, DBLP, ORCID]
I am Dr. N. Papoulias, a Director of Research in CS leading by example towards a more sustainable technological future for humanity. My main area of expertise is end–to–end prototyping of bleeding–edge CS ideas focusing on Programming Languages & Tools, Artificial Intelligence and Formal Methods. I am currently investigating new ways to advance our understanding of Neuro-Symbolic Programming by extending logical unification with neuronal primitives: https:// arxiv. org/ abs/ 2303. 07146.
- Our latest NeuroQL paper is now availabe on ArXiv: https:// arxiv. org/ abs/ 2303. 07146
- Bringing the future back as Director of Research 😎 at: Orgdlabs 🚀
- Received a lovely Recognition Certificate for 2020, from the Journal of Software and Systems Modeling (https://twitter.com/npapoylias/status/1346159840201236487)
- Accepted invitation to serve in the PC (and Session Chair) of DLS 2019 (Dynamic Languages Symposium) Co-located with SPLASH 2019 — Deadline for submission (29 May — abstract — 5 June paper). More info at: https://conf.researchr.org/home/dls-2019/
- Video overview and live-sessions for the Lan.d.s platform:
- Live session show-casing the Geranium Project: https://t.co/NvSsy3Z8eP
- Accepted invitation to serve in the PC of NGPS 2019 (in Limassol, Cyprus !) Next Generation Programming Paradigms and Systems, track of the 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing (deadline: September 10, 2018) https://ngps2019.github.io/
- Accepted invitation to serve in the PC of OOPS 2018 (in Pau, France this year !)
Object-Oriented Programming Languages and Systems (deadline: September 25, 2017, extended) http://oops.disi.unige.it/OOPS18
- Accepted invitation to serve in the PC of DLS 2017 (Dynamic Languages Symposium) Co-located with SPLASH 2017 — Deadline for submission (26 May — abstract — 2 June paper). More info at: http://conf.researchr.org/track/dls-2017/dls-2017
Research Interests: Programming Languages, & Tools, Artificial Intelligence, Formal Methods, Simulation and Modeling, Reflection, Debugging, Epistemology